Are you tired of communicating through Facebook, texts and emails? Do you feel something missing when you realize there is nothing in front of you but a screen with electronic pixels? Do you ache for face-to-face conversations that fill your heart? Come to our workshop. Here you will feel seen and heard; you will laugh and learn; you will leave feeling richer and fuller from interaction with other live humans!
Experiential Workshops presented by Jeffrey Briar, CLYT, MT-KSLY and colleagues in the field of Humanistic Psychology
* with Ruthe Gluckson!
Revealed: How to bring Joy, Truth and Love to every relationship!
• Results-Based Connecting
• Win-Win Arguing (“How to Fight Fair”)
• ZenSpeakTM (Communicating Beyond Words)
• Therapeutic Laughter (Laughter Yoga)
• Communicating for Change Respectfully
Jeffrey Briar (Master Trainer for the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga) is the Director of The Laughter Yoga Institute; author of The Great Big Anthology of Laughter Exercises; and creator of “ZenSpeakTM”. He grew up in a family which daily practiced Gestalt Therapy, Encounter, and Assertiveness Techniques.
- Ruthe Gluckson is one of the founders of the Human Potential Movement. She was an Assertiveness Training Coach for the Institute of Group Psychotherapy and has worked with Fritz Perls, Krishnamurti, Marcel Marceau, George Bach, and often with her husband, Gestalt Psychiatrist Leonard Gluckson, MD.
Invite someone with whom you’d like to deepen your love, gratitude and communication effectiveness!
- Half-Day Program Fee: $150 per person (bring a friend at half-price!)