Laughter Yoga as a modality in workplace health and wellness programs.
Increase individual happiness in the workplace, and in turn: reduce stress, improve health, drive business results and strengthen organizational cultures.
LaughFit! integrates Laughter Yoga into a dedicated program of Exercise Fitness, with consideration for varying populations and all levels of ability.
LaughFit! benefits people in corporations, non-profits, federal and state governments and non-governmental organizations throughout the world.
Methods of Delivery
- LaughFit! Training programs give existing fitness professionals advanced education and certification in the Laughter Yoga modality, enabling them to validate and add the benefits of intentional laughter to their pre-existing class offerings and/or present dedicated LaughFit! sessions.
- LaughFit! staff and graduate students can travel worldwide to deliver programs, seminars, and trainings.
- We can design a curriculum specifically tailored to your community and your needs.
Group laughter has profound short- and long-term effects on mind and body that are meaningful to business leaders.
- Stress Relief: Unwinds the negative effects of stress by reducing stress-related hormone (cortisol) and peptide levels.
- Elixir Effect: Causes endorphin release, which has been shown scientifically to create a positive state of mind and boost optimism, self-confidence and feelings of self-worth.
- Immunity Boost: Increases the levels of anti-viral and anti-infection cells; also cells that fight cancer.
- Brain Boost: Increases the net supply of oxygen which enhances brain performance, creativity, and energy.
- Creativity Boost: Helps balance right-and-left brain function, allowing for the integration of original thinking with practical realizations of new ideas.
- Culture Boost: Increases motivation and enhances team-building, communication and collaboration.
- Cost-Effective: Minimal equipment and time resources are required to reap the many benefits of building a laughter practice in the workplace.
1) Add LaughFit! to your Health and Wellness program using our certified practitioners, and/or
2) Host a workplace happiness day and bring in LaughFit! experts to teach Laughter Yoga and other workshops.