Friday – Sunday, April (date tba) 2014
Atlanta, Georgia USA
One Laugh, One Heart
We Are A Worldwide Laughter Family!
Sharing, Supporting and Uniting
The Laughter Yoga Conference USA/East Coast welcomes Laughter Leaders, Teachers, and everyone who likes to laugh and wants to learn more about the benefits of laughter
We will have FUN, be joyful, laugh, dance, sing,
network, learn, share, unite,
and pamper, nurture, and support one another.
Come on – you deserve it!
Entertainment, “Fun-ky” Dance Party
LOTS of laughter, joy, playfulness,
and plenty of surprises!
Jeffrey Briar Director of the Laughter Yoga Institute in Laguna Beach, California. A teacher of traditional yoga and an accomplished comedic actor for 35 years before embracing the world of Yogic/Therapeutic Laughter, Jeffrey is certified as a Master Trainer for the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga. He is also a Laughter Leader (certified by Steve Wilson/World Laughter Tour) and a Laughing Meditation Teacher (certified by Sarito Sun).
Dr. Madan Kataria (via the Web) Founder of Laughter Yoga, guiding light of The Laughter Yoga International University.
Debbie Ellison and Lee Griffin: “From Sad to Glad – Confessions of a Sad-aholic!” Learn five key Recovery Principles which you can use for your laughter practices and coaching .
Neil Shulman: “The Real Doc Hollywood – Laughter is Great Medicine”
others to be announced!
A joyful crew of inspiring Speaker/Presenters
Presenter Applications are now available. Please write to Debbie Ellison at LaughterForWellness@gmail.com .
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga LEADER Training prior (with Debbie Ellison)
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga TEACHER Training (with Jeffrey Briar) following the conference
Registration options: Entire Conference ($99), Friday evening only ($35), Sunday only ($50).
Click here for online registration. Please await date comfirmation before registering.
For more registration information, write to: LaughterForWellness@gmail.com
Your ho-ho-hosts/co-facilitators for the conference:
Jeffrey Briar Director of The Laughter Yoga Institute, Laguna Beach, California
and Debbie Ellison Director, Laughter for Wellness, and Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher; Atlanta, Georgia USA
Join us in Atlanta
in April, 2014
Don’t miss out on this amazing gathering:
community energy and camaraderie in a weekend of learning, laughing, and living joyfully!
Sponsored by The Laughter Yoga Institute and Laughter for Wellness
TESTIMONIALS from the 2012 Conference:
- Fantastic! Absolutely fun, educational, freeing, wonderful. What an amazing group of individuals who think outside the box. Keep up the wonderful work!
- This was a fun weekend with energetic, motivational speakers.
- Everything was authentic and awesome!
- Great job. Thanks a zillion. Fantastic speakers and presenters, great food.
- I was impressed with the quality of speakers, the content, and attendance. Overall, I am extremely happy with the price and the experience.
- Great programs, incredible information, good price. I liked how meals were integrated.
- Great price, great variety. Gorgeous, loving people.
- Fantastic, fabulous, FUN! Y’all were great speakers. Really enjoyed the games, sharing the laughter, and engaging music. Making everyone feel so special was wonderful.
YES, WE ARE FAMILY!
We want you to join our Laughter Family! Let us know what you need to get here and how we can support you.
- If you are a Laughter Leader/Teacher, come have fun, learn, and connect with other laughter leaders. Let’s support and nurture one another, share, network, and stand united as we help each other spread laughter and joy in the world.
- If you are new to Laughter Yoga, come learn about (and experience) why laughter makes us feel SO good, the research, benefits, and all you want to know about laughter. Experience the laughter and joyfulness in laughter sessions, laughter presentations, entertainment, and lots more!
- Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (2-day training) prior (additional charge for training).
- Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher (5-day training) following the conference (additional charge for training).
We are keeping the conference cost as low as possible: only $99 for a weekend of learning, networking, inspiration and celebration! If you cannot attend the entire event, partial attendance is available as follows: Friday evening only: $35; Sunday morning/afternoon only: $50. Meals are not included in your Registration Fee, but food will be nearby, reasonable and convenient.
‘See you in Atlanta!
Fabulous, Fun Adventures in Atlanta: Civil War Cyclorama, the world’s largest Aquarium, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, Tours of CNN, Coca Cola, Margaret Mitchell House, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Site, and much more!
All programming, presenters and content are subject to change without notice.