Thank you making
The 2nd Southern California Laughter Yoga Conference
Saturday, February 25, 2017 – a great success!
Registration was only $25!
Relive the Conferences on FACEBOOK at: www.facebook.com/SoCalLaughterConference
- Sebastien Gendry : Introduction to “Laughter Wellness”
- Jeffrey Briar : The Power of Gibberish ; Combining Laughter Yoga with Hatha Yoga
- Kim Selbert : Laughter, Movement and Music
- Shelley Bell : Developing a Solo Laughter Practice
- Group Conversations: Using Voluntary Laughter with Other Modalities; Stories of Healing Through Laughter ; The “And suddenly” game (turning surprises into Laughter Exercises)
- Gibberish Reception
- Networking and Casual Learning
- Laughter Club session (exercises from multiple leaders)
-> Profits from the 2017 Conference supported these charities:
->and our venue hosts, Theatre Unleashed!
We are welcomed this year by “Theatre Unleashed”, 11031 Camarillo Street (near Lankershim), North Hollywood, CA 91602.
Your hosts for the conference: Shelley Haber Bell, Jeffrey Briar and others.
Jeffrey Briar Director of The Laughter Yoga Institute in Laguna Beach, California. A teacher of traditional yoga and an accomplished comedic actor for 35 years before embracing the world of Yogic/Therapeutic Laughter, Jeffrey is a Master Trainer for Laughter Yoga University and founder of the only Laughter Club in the western world which meets seven days per week (now celebrating its 10-year anniversary www.JoyfulB.com). Jeffrey is a Certified Laughter Leader (with Steve Wilson/World Laughter Tour) and a Laughing Meditation Teacher (certified by Sarito Sun). Mr. Briar is also a concert pianist/composer who often accompanies silent movies (www.JeffreyBriar.com).
Shelley Bell has been leading her Laughter Club in Northridge since July 2011. She is a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher who trains and certifies Laughter Yoga Leaders, does presentations for business groups, facilitates employee engagement and team-building sessions, and brings laughter to elders. Visit her webpage at www.heartandsoulspace.com. Shelley is passionate about helping people to build up their laughter muscle and rediscover their inner joy.
Sponsored by The Laughter Yoga Institute — www.LYInstitute.org
Contact: (949) 376-1939
Cellphone (text): (949) 315-5801
All programming, presenters and content are subject to change without notice.